Hercules are committed to improving both the work-life balance of our workforce and the economic growth and employment opportunities within the local communities where we work.
One of the ways we are able to achieve this is by finding our people jobs that are local to them. We can do this more efficiently using our bespoke, award-winning Mobile Recruitment App, Hercules Recruitment.
Below are just a few of the benefits a more local workforce can help deliver;
- Improved health and wellbeing for our people
- Improved safety on site for our clients
- Better fatigue management
- Reduced carbon emissions
- Increased social value in local communities and positive legacy
- Economic growth in the areas local to projects
- Workforce retention
- Increased upskilling opportunities
- Targeting of local underrepresented minorities
- through targeted recruitment campaigns
Our digital approach has seen massive improvements in our local employment statistics since the App’s launch, with our company-wide averages showing huge increases, particularly with workforce employed on sites within 10 miles of where they live which has more than doubled.
Time and again on key projects we are able to supply high numbers of local labour.
Utilising our bespoke system and fully customisable reporting capabilities, we can provide both a local workforce and all required data to deliver client projects successfully and hit all project and social value targets.
Through positive client engagement and where we have put targeted recruitment initiatives in place. we have seen vast developments in our results of recruiting locally to projects, as seen in the table below.