A 600k civils package of works for Galliford Try within the Southern Water Framework for upgrade of Billingshurst WTW. A restrictive site with several temporary dosing systems in place meant sequencing of work was crucial to project success.
- Excavation and construction of R/C structures for new dosing kiosks
- 500 LM of ducting through areas of existing road, tight hand dig areas and working around numerous services.
- Construction of 15no. drawpits to service ducting for both power and dosing line.
- Flowmeter chamber construction utilising PCC rings and ductile iron tie into existing pipelines.
- Removal of contaminated Asbestos ground utilising one of specialist subcontractors with a watching brief and removal in line with regulations.
For further information please contact Hercules Construction Director – Paul Field
Hercules Site Services PLC, Hercules Court, Lakeside Business Park, Broadway Lane, South Cerney, Cirencester, GL7 5XL