To be a world class service provider delivering an unrivalled experience to our clients, our workforce, and the local communities we work in, everything we do has to be underpinned by our core values; Collaborative, Innovative, Committed, United, Trustworthy.
To fulfill our mission, we adopt a flexible approach to our ways of working and actively pursue innovative strategies, aiming to deliver top-tier solutions. We prioritise transparency in every aspect of our operations. With this method, paired with the nurturing of enduring partnerships with all our stakeholders, we believe we can achieve our goals and effect positive change in our industry.
Through an innovative and collaborative approach, we will generate, build and sustain a world class service and delivery which will leave a legacy for future generations.
To safety and quality assurance to drive excellence
In our approach and partnerships
Transparency in all that we do
To ensure we are industry leading
We recognise strength in everyone
We believe that every member of our team counts, and we foster a culture of inclusion, collaboration and innovation throughout our organisation. People operate at their best when they are happy, healthy and fulfilled and we do everything we can to make sure that all our people feel this way.
By embedding initiatives such as Fairness, Inclusion and Respect (FIR) into our company culture and partnering with organisations to combat issues such as modern slavery and diversity in construction, we continue to demonstrate our commitment to improving the lives of our workforce.
We ensure that everyone throughout our organisation has a voice and this is demonstrated by the variety of people from across all projects we work on, as well as our head office staff at all levels, who take part in our various working groups. We value the input from our team members, and we are proud to implement their innovative suggestions, like volunteering at neighborhood food banks and delivering flu shots through our Mobile Health Screening Trailer.
Our attitude and approach ensure that we never stand still, that we are constantly striving to be innovative and that we are leading positive change, not just for our business but also for our workforce and the entire construction industry.
OUR ACCREDITATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Alongside certifications for our Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management Systems, and our industry accreditations with UVDB, Constructionline Platinum, RISQS, Acclaim, CHAS, we also strive to demonstrate our ongoing commitment to our workforce, ethical business practice and to the communities we work in.
We are extremely proud to be one of the first companies in the UK to be certified with Achilles Ethical Employment, which has particularly commended us for our company’s due diligence processes around Modern Slavery in order to ensure the absence of Modern Slavery occuring amongst our workers.
CONSTRUCTIONLINE SOCIAL VALUE
OUR AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Hercules Site Services has consistently demonstrated excellence in delivering a wide range of services, earning a reputation for outstanding performance and dedication. This commitment to excellence has not gone unnoticed, as we have received numerous nominations and awards in recognition of our work.
Our ability to consistently meet and exceed the needs of our clients has not only set us apart in their industry but also propelled us to the forefront of recognition and accolades. These awards serve as a testament to our unwavering commitment to quality, innovation, and client satisfaction, making Hercules Site Services a leading name in our field.
SHE Initiative of the Year
SME of the Year
SCSS Plant Group
- Winner of the Being Leading Edge Award for Costain 2020
- Winner of Supply Chain Award for Delivery with Balfour Beatty 2020
- Winner of Innovation Award with Balfour Beatty 2020
- Winner of SME of the Year – Constructing Excellence Awards 2020
- Winner of Exceptional Contribution Award 2020 for receiving the Defining Blue
- Winner of Demonstrating Exceptional Performance – Costain
- Winner of Bronze National Company Award 2020 Considerate Constructors
- Winner of HMRC Research & Development Recognition 2019
- Shortlisted – Construction News Workforce Awards – Health, Safety & Wellbeing Initiative of the Year 2022
- Winner of Ground Engineering Awards Editors Choice
- Nominated – Sustainability, Equipment Innovation and Health & Safety 2021
- Winner of British Construction Industry Awards SHE Initiative of the Year
- Highly Commended for Industry Transformation & innovation Champion 2021
- Employer Recognition Scheme MOD Gold Award 2021
- Nominated – Mates in Mind Awards Best Workplace Mental Health Team 2021